Monday, February 27, 2012

My husband the Med student!

Steve and Nora the day he got his white coat for Medical School.
Med Student!!
Steve and I before the ceromony for him to get his white coat.
This week is a big week for Steve. It is his midterms for his second semester of Med. School. He has been busy studying away, making an office in our bedroom since Nora and I hang out in the living room where he normally studies. I am in awe in how dedicated that he is. He always wants to learn more than he knows already. He really is dedicated to being a student and to being the best Doctor that he can be in the future. Sometimes he takes Nora and tells her about what he is learning...I am sure she is soaking it all in. The best part about the start of this week is that he had his first midterm and he got 100% on it!!!! Way to go babe!!! So proud.
I am amazed everyday at how he manages his life. Between Med. school, being a dad, husband, working part-time and his national gaurd duties he is one busy man! He always makes time for family. Even his fellow med students always comment they do not know how he does it. How do you do it?? Nora and I are so proud of him (sap away readers).
Congrats on your 100%!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment