Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lost Camera Cord!!!

Well, the entry way is clean and I have pictures to show you all the progress, but I have lost my camera cord to get the photos off of my camera onto my computer! So once I find that I will post pictures of the entry way. It looks super nice and it is so nice to come home to a clean space greeting me!
This past weekend we went to the 101 market to get Nora her first pumpkin. They had lots of activities for older kids to participate in (tractor pull, duck races, jumping pit, corn pit and many more). We particpated in the little zoo they had. The animals were your standard small zoo animals (llamas, pig, bunny). They also had a monkey and some lizards. We also did the corn maze. Nora fell asleep while we were in the maze, but Steve and I had fun find the point we had to find in order to enter a contest they were having to win $500.00 worth of merchandise from the 101 market. We also got some great pictures which I will have to post later since I have lost my camera cord!

No comments:

Post a Comment