Friday, October 14, 2011

First Post!!!

Hello hello hello! This is officially my first blog post. Ahhh!!! I decided to give bloggin a try because I read a lot of my Jan. Momma's blogs and they have inspired me to do my own. Bare with me as I learn the ins and outs of the blogging world and as I determine what exactly I am going to be blogging about.
I am a new mom (well 9 months new :)). I stay at home with my daughter and love every minute of it. My husband is going to school and I am so proud of him to be following his dreams. I love to cook and try new recipies....I love appetizers!! I love to scrapbook and do other crafts. My friends and family are so important to me! I am thinking this will be a blog about my life and the ups and downs that are a part of being human...I may also do recipies and other craft ideas that I am working on.
So that is a little about me and what I am thinking about writing about. Enjoy and welcome!!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Hope you love it :)

    ReplyDelete